Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Qualify for Opinion Place survey lately?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Qualify for Opinion Place survey lately?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2010, 1:32 pm

Programs: United, Delta, American, Jet Blue, Hilton, Marriott
Originally Posted by freeflyin
I had not qualified for any in a few years either. I emailed them and asked them to cancel my account,since I was being left out for some reason.

A week later they emailed back and all has been well since.

It may be worth it to you to try the same.

Thanks for the tip. I've only rec'd one survey since signing up.
Old Dec 10, 2010, 12:24 am

Programs: AA Plat 2MM+, HHonors, Amtrak GuestRewards
"qualified for" a survey about tires and got about 25% through, then kicked out, zero miles. Annoying.
Old Dec 10, 2010, 6:59 am

Originally Posted by Hayden
"qualified for" a survey about tires and got about 25% through, then kicked out, zero miles. Annoying.
Yeah that happened to me, too. Seemed staged. Get the info they wanted then get rid of you and give you no miles. I am going to complain to Opinionplace and demand the miles!
Old Dec 10, 2010, 8:32 am

Programs: AA, DL, BA
I qualified for several surveys, took 2 of them in the last couple of weeks as I had nothing else to do {175 miles and 75 miles}, but to be honest..... They are too lengthy for such a small amount of miles.

I usually ignore the emails for that reason.
Old Dec 23, 2010, 5:19 pm

Mrs. Cornroaster picked up an additional 75 miles for a shopping survey in response to an email invitation..
Old Feb 10, 2011, 6:42 am

Mrs. Cornroaster got an invitation from OP and did a survey for facial cleansers that netted 125 miles.
Old Feb 20, 2011, 7:04 pm

Programs: AA, UA, DL
I've gotten two surveys in the last three weeks. One for 50 miles on casual dining restaurants, and one for 75 miles for clothing stores. Was denied a survey opportunity only once in the last three weeks.
Old Feb 21, 2011, 8:00 am

Programs: AA EXP/2MM, Hertz 5*, HHonors Diamond
I seem to get at least one invitation every single day. I try to click on the links in the invites as quickly as possible after I receive them. I qualify about 10% of the time, roughly once every couple of weeks. Just did one two days ago (75 miles) about technical colleges and test-preparation services. Took about 10 minutes.
Old Feb 21, 2011, 10:01 am

Programs: DL DM 2MM - IHG Diamond
The invitations have def been sporadic for me. I will go a few weeks without any, then get several at once. (I have 3 in my in-box just from this weekend.)

Recently completed my first 2-part survey involving cola. I completed the first part, then they shipped me two cans to try, then I completed the second part today. 150 AA miles and 2 cans of cola that were actually very good. ^
Old Feb 27, 2011, 4:04 pm

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
I have not qualified for multiple surveys, and I always get the message that I will be entered into the monthly draw/sweepstake, which I belive is major BS, unless someone here can prove me wrong, and tell me that they have won, or know of someone winning.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 11:59 am

Just got 125 miles for a survey on diet plans and products.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 4:01 pm

Today I qualified for two "special offer" surveys that I had received by email in the past few days.

I wasn't aware that I could qualify for two at the same time.

On survey was on life insurance for 75 miles.

The second asked me birth date, income, personal info, but no survey-style questions, so I'm not sure what it was for. I was told that I would get 100 miles and was thanked for completing the survey. I'm happy to take them if they show up.
Old Mar 7, 2011, 8:09 am

Originally Posted by Fawxer
Today I qualified for two "special offer" surveys that I had received by email in the past few days.

I wasn't aware that I could qualify for two at the same time.

On survey was on life insurance for 75 miles.

The second asked me birth date, income, personal info, but no survey-style questions, so I'm not sure what it was for. I was told that I would get 100 miles and was thanked for completing the survey. I'm happy to take them if they show up.
And my miles from both surveys posted today, so it seems like you can qualify for more than one special offer in a day. Also, the 100 mile survey was by far the shortest survey I've ever seen.
Old Mar 7, 2011, 8:27 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Just took one over the weekend comparing Discover Card to Chase Freedom.
Old Mar 9, 2011, 9:25 am

I got a survey for 100 miles on Mayonnaise last night, and Mrs. Cornroaster got a special invitation offer that was good for 100 this morning and then was able to do a regular survey for another 75. Every little bit helps, as we are burning 50,000 AA miles each today flying ORD-MIA-SCL in First Class and Int Business.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.