Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

My Points Posting Problems?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2002, 12:19 pm
Original Poster

I have been waiting for the last statement from Next Card to post to my account. I was originally told to fax my last statement to mypoints. Then I was told they would post automatically at the end of August. Then I was told to refax my statement. Has anyone received their NextCard points?

Also, I am finding that I am not receiving any communications from mypoints on missing point postings other than the standard "here is your tracking number don't lose it". When I respond to an existing tracking number I get a new one on their response. I have so many tracking numbers and emails I don't even know what to do.

I have probably over 10,000 points that have not posted.

Anyone having better success?

Thanks flyertalk board!
Old Sep 23, 2002, 10:38 am

Location: Madison, WI, USA; NW Platinum, Marriott Silver, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Platinum
The FDIC closed down NextBank - I suspect they never paid Mypoints and you may never see your points.
Old Nov 2, 2002, 11:57 am

Programs: DL, UA, AA, B6, BA (airline status-free leisure traveler), Hilton Diamond
Markxxxxx.....Could you give me their fax number? I also have some points that have not posted. Thanks.
Old Nov 4, 2002, 7:31 pm
Original Poster

First, I just received my points from my last Next Card statement. I don't know if it was from the faxed statement I sent or it just posted like they said they would. It took awhile, but thank you to mypoints for making good on their promise.

I don't have the fax number anymore. I did receive it from membercare when I sent an email to them requesting where to fax my statement. I hope this helps.

Old Nov 8, 2002, 6:50 am

I exchanged 1000 mypoints for hilton hihonors points, but as of 11/8, they have not posted. Is this how mypoints operates? Itoo have e-mailed their customer service to no avail.
Old Nov 8, 2002, 6:51 am

Ooops... I meant to add that I did the exchange on September 12.
Old Nov 8, 2002, 7:12 am

My transfer of 1,000 points to Hilton this month (Nov.) took less than a week from request to posting with Hilton.

In the past, it's usually taken only about a week as well. I'd email Mypoints and simplly inquire as to the status. I'm sure they'll correct the situation and get your Hilton points posted.
Old Nov 8, 2002, 8:32 am

Location: Austin, TX -- AA Life Platinum; QF Life Silver; UA Silver
The transfer over to Hilton seems to take place on Thursdays... I redeemed on Wednesday and the points were in my Hilton account yesterday!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.