Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Up to 20K GP Bonus Points for Hyatt Member Get A Member

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2000, 5:00 am
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

When you refer your family or friends to join Gold Passport, you earn up to 20,000 bonus points with our Member Get A Member offer.

Earn Up To 20,000 Bonus Points with Member Get A Member

Invite your friends and family to join Gold Passport and you can earn up to 4,000 bonus points for each new member – up to five – that you refer. They only have to stay twice within the first six months of enrollment for you to earn the following bonus points.

Receive 2,000 bonus points after each new member you refer records one stay.
Receive 2,000 additional bonus points after each new member you refer records their second stay.
Receive up to 20,000 bonus points when you refer a maximum of five new members with two qualifying stays.
On your behalf, Hyatt will send an invitation e-mail to each person you refer. New members must join Gold Passport via the enrollment link within the invitation e-mail by February 15, 2001, in order to qualify for this offer. A new member’s first 2 stays must occur within the first six months of enrollment, and no later than August 15, 2001.

Share the Gold Passport Advantage
Here’s How to Participate:

Submit up to 5 names and e-mail addresses of people you think would value membership in the Gold Passport program. People who join Gold Passport through the invitation e-mail will be automatically signed up for Nights After Nights and will be eligible to earn up to 5 free nights or 12,000 bonus miles.
On your behalf, Hyatt will generate an invitation e-mail to your referrals*. The e-mail will inform your referrals about Hyatt and the Gold Passport program. You will have the option to include a personal message.
If interested, your referral simply clicks on the enrollment link in the invitation e-mail to join Gold Passport.
Once the new member has joined, Hyatt will automatically track his or her stays and award bonus points to your Gold Passport account after their first and second stays within the required six-month period.
http://www.goldpassport.com/?action=NAN

If you're interested, I'd be please to promptly forward the necessary email referral(s)!

Of course there's the 2k GP Bonus points in it for me!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.