Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

BP Driver Rewards- Save 10¢ /gal for signing up then 5¢ /gal off U.S. ONLY

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BP Driver Rewards- Save 10¢ /gal for signing up then 5¢ /gal off U.S. ONLY

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2013, 6:22 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Glad this got bumped, there's a BP near my work that I stop at often so this will help ^
Old Sep 6, 2013, 3:59 pm

Programs: Chase Ultimate Rewards
Originally Posted by mommafrica
Correct! Especially being that u can barely use the original FRN card anywhere (impossible). Its as if you must have and use a Stop & Shop,Giant,Winn Dixie/some other grocery store loyalty card instead.
I know that Stop & Shop uses Shell gas and that S&S rewards work at most Shell stations -- does the FRN card work at S&S stations?

I have a 10 c/gallon discount with the FRN card, but 1) there are not any participating close by and 2) the gas, even with the discount, is not competitively priced. It would be excellent to use the discount at a much cheaper S&S station.
Old Nov 9, 2013, 5:13 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Gold
FWIW-- BP Driver Rewards card can be stacked with BP GCs. There's also an AMEX deal running now ($5 off purchase of $25--also available via foursquare), so perhaps that makes it more worthwhile for some folks...
Old Nov 9, 2013, 6:08 pm

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
Originally Posted by EkekoBWI
FWIW-- BP Driver Rewards card can be stacked with BP GCs. There's also an AMEX deal running now ($5 off purchase of $25--also available via foursquare), so perhaps that makes it more worthwhile for some folks...
Yes, AMEX offer is much better than BP Driver Rewards. I got my .10 off, but BPs aren't the cheaper gas around here. AMEX is much more generous - in the last two weeks I've been offered $5.00 off a $30 Exxon gas purchase, $5.00 off a BP gas purchase and $ 5. off a $5 Murphy gas purchase (last one was no typo . So, I check my AMEX account for offers frequently!
Old Nov 10, 2013, 11:11 pm

Programs: Mile-High Club, Marriott Plt, SPG P-75, PC Plt, Hyatt Dia, Carlson Gold, BW Dia
There is a BP-branded station that I use for a couple of my "special" cars because they sell ethanol-free gas at one of their pumps. Do you think this card would work at that pump? It's a totally different-looking pump which has a diesel nozzle and a EtOH-free gas nozzle, located away from the main array of pumps. Perhaps I should minimize the risk of failure using my initial discount by prepaying inside first? Or will the discount card only work at the pumps?
Old Nov 11, 2013, 6:05 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by Jazzop
There is a BP-branded station that I use for a couple of my "special" cars because they sell ethanol-free gas at one of their pumps. Do you think this card would work at that pump? It's a totally different-looking pump which has a diesel nozzle and a EtOH-free gas nozzle, located away from the main array of pumps. Perhaps I should minimize the risk of failure using my initial discount by prepaying inside first? Or will the discount card only work at the pumps?
Why not ask at that station?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.