Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Test drive a car, get a gift card thread?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Test drive a car, get a gift card thread?

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2017, 11:01 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Gold
Fiat is running a flash promo through Gilt.com: test drive a Fiat, have the dealer sign the form, and enter info to receive a $50 Gilt voucher.
Old Apr 29, 2018, 10:18 am

Programs: Starwood Gold , HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, Aadvantage, Rapid Rewards CP
Hyundai Kona Test Drive $40 gift card

Saw on FB. No details about how, but some have posted that they got the $40 gift card by the next day via email.
I have the link posted here, but FlyerTalk is blocking it. I can see when I click edit. Go to the Hyundai/posts page on FB or just go to the dealer and ask.

Last edited by Frenchie Flyer; Apr 29, 2018 at 10:25 am
Old May 8, 2018, 6:17 pm

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
Hey thanks for posting. I signed up and got an email right away-- I will reply if there are any issues!
Frenchie Flyer likes this.
Old Jun 1, 2018, 7:18 pm

Programs: Starwood Gold , HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, Aadvantage, Rapid Rewards CP
Chrysler Pacifica test drive $50 gift card

I saw on Slickdeals that some had offers of $50 gift card for test driving a Chrysler Pacifica by finding the local dealer's website and searching for a Chrysler Pacifica in their new inventory. I did that and the offer popped up after a minute. I filled out an online form and it gave me a page to print out to bring in. The page has a code and instructions to the dealer about how to enter the code. Track the status at mygiftcardstatus.com The gift cards were 3 different ones, including Amazon and a Visa.
Old Jun 17, 2018, 3:48 pm
Suspended

Hyndai still alive

exp 6/30, I clicked onto an SUV and the Pop-up opened for $40,
Old Jun 17, 2018, 7:12 pm

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
Originally Posted by craz
exp 6/30, I clicked onto an SUV and the Pop-up opened for $40,
Thanks for bumping this thread-- I had forgotten to check on the gift card and so did a request through mygiftcardstatus.com and the dealer then got back to me within a week.

The confirmation had gone to my junk email.
Copied the link and the $40 is in my Amazon account.
Thanks to the OP!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.