Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Pepsi Stuff Points Promotion (2018)

Old May 25, 18, 10:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: Air: UA *S, WN CP | Hotels - Gold: Choice, CC, & HH; Hotels - Amb: Marriott

Pepsi has a new Pepsi Stuff promotion. Points can be earned through a variety of means, but, mostly through codes found on purchased pepsi products. As a bonus, codes entered today, 5/25/2018, through Memorial Day weekend are doubled. Points can be redeemed for a variety of, well, stuff. Promotion terms note an end date of 12/31/2018...but, I don't know how long the products with the promo codes will be sold.

Some Examples of earnings: [note that packaging must reference pepsi stuff promo to have the code inside]

1 pt earned from bottle caps
3 pts earned from 12-pack box of cans
4 pts earned from 18-pack/20-pack box of cans
5 pts earned from 24-pack box of cans
9 pts earned from 36-pack box of cans

Some Examples of redemptions: [most items have lots of pepsi branding displayed]

50 pts - headphones
50 pts - pepsi t-shirt
80 pts - floating beverage cooler
100 pts - backpack beach chair
400 pts - acoustic guitar
400 pts - travel grill

Is anyone else working to maximize points totals to redeem for some "stuff"?

This is similar to the PepsiStuff promotion from a decade ago.
Old Jun 9, 18, 8:38 pm

I'm trying to collect the points - I want one of the refrigerators! ...But at the rate that I'm going, they will be out of stuff till I get enough points.
Old Jun 24, 18, 9:14 am

I'm shocked at the amount people are paying online for the points? I kinda guess their value 50 cents....and maybe people would pay 25 cents but I see 75 cents auction bids and higher.

Search this Thread