Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Zozi: $15 for $50 Travelocity Hotel Gift Card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2010, 6:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott/Starwood Lifetime Titanium, Hilton HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire, United Premier Silver

I really don't know that this is a fantastic deal considering the restrictions but will post it nonetheless if someone is interested.

Zozi is offering a $50 Travelocity Hotel Gift Card (with $225 min. spend/3 night stay) for $15. Sign up for an account and purchase at www.zozi.com. If you've not yet signed up for Zozi, I'd love referral credit (PM me and I'll give you the referral), but not necessary.
Old Oct 27, 2010, 2:15 pm

Programs: AA GLD
can they be stacked? multiple cars per booking?
Old Oct 27, 2010, 7:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott/Starwood Lifetime Titanium, Hilton HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire, United Premier Silver
Originally Posted by Bence_Coronation
can they be stacked? multiple cars per booking?
T&C: Reservations must be made at http://www.travelocityincentives.com. Upon purchase, you will be sent a Travelocity Promo Code that can be redeemed on the reservation site. This Travelocity Incentives Hotel Certificate is redeemable ONLY toward hotel reservations made online through the Travelocity Incentives.com website (the Website). The Promo Code may only be used toward qualifying purchases. A qualifying purchase means a minimum three night stay and a minimum purchase of $225.00 before taxes. You may not combine the Promo Code with other Promo codes. Please verify the rules for your booking on the Complete Your Reservation page at the time you are making your reservation. Any changes to or cancellation of your hotel reservation may result in fees from $25.00 up to the full cost of your stay. You may not redeem the Promo Code for cash or exchange the Promo Code for cash. Pier 35 Events, Inc. prohibits posting the Promo Code on the Internet or any public forum. A complete set of terms and conditions is available on our website. Use of this certificate constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. For Customer Service call 1-877-427-7473. The Hotel Certificate is issued by Pier 35 Events, Inc., under a license from Travelocity, LP. Travelocity and the Roaming Gnome are Trademarks of Travelocity.com LP and are used with its permission. This code is provided for promotional purposes only and has no cash value.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.