Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Free Museum Admission at 120 Museums Across the Country June 5 & 6 (this weekend)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free Museum Admission at 120 Museums Across the Country June 5 & 6 (this weekend)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2010, 9:57 am
Original Poster

Location: SFO, SJC, OAK, LVK AA Lifetime Plat 2MM, LUV A-List, Hyatt Gold, SPG Lifetime Gold, Commercial Pilot (not employed by airlines)

This coming weekend get free general admission to more than 120 museums nationwide with Museums on Us®. Just present your Bank of America ATM, credit or check card, along with your photo ID.

Click here to find the list of participating museums in your area, and to learn more about Museums on Us®.

----

Nice that BofA can do something right!

I ordered BofA Visa cards for my kids (on my account) so they can get in free too.
Old Jun 2, 2010, 10:14 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold
had to check, but it includes Merrill Lynch cc's also.
Old Jun 2, 2010, 2:19 pm

Wow!!! Nice finding.
Old Jun 2, 2010, 2:47 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA/CO(1K-PLT), AA(PLT), QR, EK, Marriott(PLT), Hilton(DMND)
Originally Posted by pushback
I ordered BofA Visa cards for my kids (on my account) so they can get in free too.
That was the plan all along.

Opium, for the intelligent.
Old Jun 2, 2010, 3:00 pm

Programs: SPG Lifetime Plat, AA Gold, UA Gold, DL Silver, HH Gold, Vail Epic
This offer has been around for years. It's good for the first weekend of every month!

As the OP said, it's a good reason for cardholders to order extra cards for their family members!

Thanks for the reminder, OP! ^

Complete list of museums for 2010!
Old Jun 2, 2010, 8:12 pm

O_O

I learn so much great stuff from this website.... This tickles me so much! It's a great excuse to go to the city and go to museums for a lot less. I am genuinely excited about this information, thank you OP. <3

If only the Franklin Institute was on this list! That would make me even happier.
Old Jul 2, 2010, 3:33 pm

Programs: AA,DL,BA,UA,SPG, and any other free trip!
too bad Boeing Field isnt on this list---wouldve loved to see the Concorde and other airplanes..
Old Jul 2, 2010, 4:11 pm

Programs: SPG Lifetime Plat, AA Gold, UA Gold, DL Silver, HH Gold, Vail Epic
You can put Boeing Field on your calendar for Sept 25, 2010 for Museum Day 2010.

Museum Day 2009's thread:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m...cross-usa.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.