Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Free/Discount Stuff on April 15, 2010

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2010, 2:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPEBSQSA

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Smart-...19641.html?x=0 (and yes, I know some of these have already been posted individually.)

Here are some of the freebies and discounts on offer for tax season 2010.

-- FREE COFFEE AND TREATS

CINNABON: Get two free bite-sized cupcakes from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday at participating mall locations as part of "Tax Day Bites!" Flavors include Chocolate Passion, 24-Carrot Cake, Vanilla Bliss and Cinnacake Classic.

MAGGIEMOO'S: Get one free slice of ice cream pizza -- ice cream with red frosting to look like sauce and white chocolate to look like cheese -- at participating locations from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday.

STARBUCKS: Get free brewed coffee all day Thursday if you bring your own mug, a promotion the cafe chain says is friendly to the environment as well as taxpayers.

-- DISCOUNTED MEALS

BOSTON MARKET: For a "last-minute tax break" -- one free meal for each one you buy Thursday through Sunday -- show this coupon: http://bit.ly/d1YlRO

IHOP: Expanding on the tax deduction parents get for kids, the restaurant chain is offering free dinner for one child age 12 or younger with each adult meal purchased 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. all month long.

MCCORMICK & SCHMICK'S: The seafood restaurant is offering $10.40 dinner and drink specials in the bar on Thursday -- a nod to the 1040 tax form. Bar guests who come in April 15 also receive a $10.40 gift certificate for a later visit. And professional tax preparers, who may have to work right until the midnight deadline Thursday, get their freebie Friday: dessert on the house plus a $10.40 certificate if they show a business card.

P.F. CHANG'S: Get 15 percent off food purchases for dine-in or take-out, excluding alcohol and happy hour food and beverages.

-- STRESS RELIEF

HYDROMASSAGE: Get a free massage Thursday through Sunday at participating locations. The mall-based massage chain suggests calling ahead to book an appointment. Find a location at http://www.hydromassage.com/taxday.

Last edited by AZ_MISMAN; Apr 14, 2010 at 2:38 pm
Old Apr 15, 2010, 7:03 am

Programs: Caesars-Diamond Hilton-Diamond IHG-Plat MGM-Gold Wyndham-Diamond Hertz-PresCircle National-Exec
Thanks!

Starbucks and Cinnabon, here I come!
Old Apr 16, 2010, 10:38 am

Programs: Southwest A-List, Alaska MVP
In addition: Houston Dynamo are offering tickets for $10.48 (something close to that) for their match against Chivas USA at Robertson Stadium, U of Houston Saturday @ 3pm.
Old Apr 16, 2010, 12:44 pm

Programs: Alaska Airlines, Hilton HHonors
Guess I should have been paying attention! I missed those already.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.