Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Ryanair
Reload this Page >

FR2446 LBA - AGP Thursday Flight in April & May

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2023, 8:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: British Airways

Hi All,

In August a group of 9 of us booked on FR2446 LBA to AGP on Thursday May 9th 2024.

We have additional passengers to book onto this flight, however, upon trying to book them today the flight appears to have disappeared.

As do all the flights which operate on a Thursday to Malaga from Leeds Bradford in April and May 2024.

We have received no confirmation from Ryanair that our flight on Thursday May 9th has been affected, I have even had the Ryanair Customer Services chat confirm that the flight on Thursday May 9th 2024 will operate, but is not available for further passengers.

Has anyone had any experience of this or can shed any light on what might be happening ? Should we brace ourself for the flight being cancelled ?

When we booked there must have only been around 10/15 other seats showing as booked on the flight, so I find it hard to believe all of the flights on a Thursday from Leeds to Malaga are full.

I asked Customer Services to confirm whether the flight was full or would be operating at reduced capacity and they advised they cannot confirm for security reasons.

Appreciate any experiences anyone can share.

Thanks
Rachael
Old Oct 23, 2023, 9:36 am

Keep checking the website or app. They're just playing around with the schedules and have temporarily stopped selling seats. It's a widespread issue across the UK schedules
Tobias-UK and farci like this.
Old Oct 30, 2023, 4:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
I agree. Keep monitoring. Besides, there is nothing you can do now. Until FR actually cancels the flight it will appears to be operational to FR staff and you will not be able to get rebooked (unless you agree to pay for it). These flights are def. not sold out.

May I ask you why have booked FR for May now./so far out? May is low season and most likely the fares will drop significantly until 3-4 weeks before departure. By buying this far out I assume that you have paid a significant premium.
jjbiv likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.