Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Ryanair
Reload this Page >

Vienna Region Spring Schedule Release?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Vienna Region Spring Schedule Release?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2022, 11:59 am
Original Poster

Question Vienna Region Spring Schedule Release?

We are looking to book a short trip from Dublin to Vienna in May on a cheap flight- naturally that means Ryanair/Lauda. Everywhere I look, it says Ryanair releases its flights usually 9 months ahead of time, but there are no flights scheduled from Dublin to Vienna, Bratislava, or Budapest after March 25. Is Ryanair temporarily stopping service to that region for a time? I see there are flights to Prague and other airports surrounding that region in that time frame. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!
Old Oct 5, 2022, 5:41 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Welcome to FlyerTalk John Veres and the Ryanair forum.

Hopefully some kind soul will visit shortly and offer some relevant insight. It does appear Ryanair have not loaded fares or schedule for Vienna for the Summer of next year, I've not heard of any intention to move out of Vienna so perhaps they are still working on their schedule. I suppose the best advice for now is to keep checking back every week or two.
Old Oct 7, 2022, 10:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
If you buy tickets with a LLC 9 months out you def. paying a premium. For travel in May, low season, I would wait until 2-4 weeks before departure.
jjbiv likes this.
Old Oct 8, 2022, 2:59 pm

FR negotiated with BUD and VIE airports. In Hungary it is more about the new fee, in Austria about a massive increase of based aircraft.
Old Feb 2, 2023, 10:38 pm

I’m looking at VIE from BCN in June and noticing crazy high pricing, like over 320 EUR on a few Sundays for the cheapest fares?

Is this a case of just looking too soon? For a late June flight what normally would be the ideal time to book? My dates aren’t all that flexible.
Old Feb 3, 2023, 2:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
You are way too early for cheap FR tickets. Fares for June will drop significantly 4-2 weeks out. Although late June is the start of high season so you may not be finding tickets as cheap as you expect/would like. Early or mid June the fares will be low (lower than late June where many Northern European countries have started summer holiday already),

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.