Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Beijing to Vladivostok

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2018, 9:11 pm
Original Poster

Beijing to Vladivostok

Hi! I am travelling to Beijing in January, I have a 10 year chinese visa (USA passport) and I am going to visit a friend in Beijing in January. We would love to spend a weekend in Vladivostok and visit the city, and I'm struggling to figure out how to get a visa to get there just for 3 days. It looks like my Chinese friend can go without any isuee, but I'm struggling to figure out what I have to do. I live in San Diego, California. Any advice welcome
Old Nov 23, 2018, 10:39 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by mattr12
Hi! I am travelling to Beijing in January, I have a 10 year chinese visa (USA passport) and I am going to visit a friend in Beijing in January. We would love to spend a weekend in Vladivostok and visit the city, and I'm struggling to figure out how to get a visa to get there just for 3 days. It looks like my Chinese friend can go without any isuee, but I'm struggling to figure out what I have to do. I live in San Diego, California. Any advice welcome
Don't you just need to book a hotel, and put the confirmation number on the visa application?
Old Nov 23, 2018, 11:27 pm

Add up all the various costs involved in getting your Russian visa and you will probably decide it's not worth it for a three-day trip.
Old Nov 24, 2018, 9:01 am
Original Poster

Yes you're right, the price is prohibitive since I would have to go through an agent because there is no consulate where I live. Thanks for the advice, i'll take a 3 year visa when i'm ready to go for a longer time in russia then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.