Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Russia
Reload this Page >

SVO Airport - Good deals on vodka and caviar?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2017, 9:28 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold

Hi,

I will be transiting through SVO next week, and I am interested in picking up some vodka and caviar. Any recommendation on duty free there?

thanks!
Old Nov 3, 2017, 9:35 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Originally Posted by oneworld82
Hi,

I will be transiting through SVO next week, and I am interested in picking up some vodka and caviar. Any recommendation on duty free there?

thanks!
I am moving your thread to the FT Russia Forum. Please follow there.
thanks....
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Nov 6, 2017, 8:38 pm

Originally Posted by oneworld82
Hi,

thanks!
I have never seen caviar in russian duty frees. But i can tell you a lot about vodka. The prices are 2-20$ per 1 bottle of Russian vodka. I can suggest you to buy Nemiroff or Pervak (Первак).
Old Nov 14, 2017, 9:36 am

Programs: FB Gold
Originally Posted by Justdance
I have never seen caviar in russian duty frees.
You can absolutely buy caviar from the duty free at SVO. In fact, I bought some last week on my way to SXF (from terminal D).
Old Dec 11, 2017, 7:43 am

Hi! I'm going through SVO a lot, and can tell you that there are caviar vending machines at this airport. On the way from the Aeroexpress to Terminal D. I've seen one or two in the duty free section, but as I'm always rushing through this area, I don't remember exactly where.

Anyways, it's better to go on a recon trip if you've got a little time, because Sheremetyevo feels like it's never the same, shops are closing and opening at a mad rate.
Old Dec 13, 2017, 1:16 pm

They’re selling Nemiroff at SVO? I would have thought Ukrainian products would be taboo...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.