Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Russia-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Aeroflot Upgrade from Comfort Flex to Business??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2019, 1:43 pm
Original Poster

I called Aeroflot this past week to inquire about upgrading from Comfort Flex to Business. I was told it was possible with 37,500 Aeroflot Bonus points for our 2 seats. The issue is my Aeroflot bonus account (just created) says that it is inactive and will not be active until I have actually flown on an Aeroflot flight. I would like to transfer Marriott Bonvoy points over to Aeroflot at 3:1 to upgrade but I don't know if an upgrade is even possible. Of course, it's Sunday and have no one I can talk to and there is a continuing language barrier and I don't think they understand. Has anyone been able to do this never flying before on Aeroflot--transferring points over to upgrade or book travel without flying on Aeroflot before?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.