Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Russia-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

DUS-DME with S7 - no award availability at all

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2017, 8:48 am
Original Poster

Hi

I'm trying to book this award flight using Avios or AB miles, but I cannot find any availability *at all*, not next month or next year. I've tried calling AirBerlin and they say that no award seats are left (regardless of the dates I propose). Meanwhile, availability for Berlin-Moscow is wide open. What gives? Any help? I'd preferably fly in October.
Old Mar 15, 2017, 10:24 am

Programs: LH SEN, BAEC Bronze, S7 Приоритет, TrueBlue
Originally Posted by segers909
Hi

I'm trying to book this award flight using Avios or AB miles, but I cannot find any availability *at all*, not next month or next year. I've tried calling AirBerlin and they say that no award seats are left (regardless of the dates I propose). Meanwhile, availability for Berlin-Moscow is wide open. What gives? Any help? I'd preferably fly in October.
Although award availability is generally governed by the respective program, it could be just a glitch on S7's end - did you try to call S7 to find out if they have availability for their own program? You can call them directly from your browser through the link at the bottom of their homepage.
Old Mar 16, 2017, 3:16 am

Programs: RJ Gold, AZ E+, Air Asia Platinum
Originally Posted by segers909
Hi

Give it some time,they don't open sales for all their routes that early.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.