Wiki Posts
Search

Lyft Business Profile Payment Issues

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2022, 6:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Lyft Business Profile Payment Issues

Has anyone else had trouble using a business profile on Lyft? In the past I have charged rides to my personal card only to see them show up on my corporate card, and now last night I had a business ride that was charged to my personal card. Both times I had double-checked and selected the applicable card for the ride, and then they were charged to the incorrect card. The weird thing is last night it was booked as a business ride, and I got the receipt to my work email but it shows my personal CC charged. I just got off their chat and they are able to switch the payment method, so it worked out this time.

-J.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.