Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Clear x Uber Partnership

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2022, 5:45 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: United MileagePlus Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite, Hilton Honors Gold
Clear x Uber Partnership

Sharing old news here... But I saw in Uber's Q4 Earnings Release from today:
Clear x Uber: Partnered with Clear Secure to integrate Uber’s mobility platform directly into the Clear app to help travelers better plan their airport travel. Using Clear’s Home to Gate feature, users will be able to use its data driven insights to find out exactly when to leave for their flight and reserve an Uber ride ahead of time - creating a more seamless, predictable travel experience.
Link to a Travel & Leisure article about this from December.

Anyone have any experience using this? Care to share if it was as seamless as they claim, haha? As a tech fan, and an Uber and Clear user this seems interesting in theory, but haven't been in an Uber in a while...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.