Community
Wiki Posts
Search

iDine website rant

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2004, 6:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
let's not forget the mediocre avantgo download from idine which is rarely functional but consumes its fair share of RAM not to mention slowing or disabling the whole synch process.

i miss the days when you got an actual transmedia card and a flat 20% cashback reward.
Old Mar 23, 2004, 7:18 pm

Programs: AA, Starwood, Hyatt, Starbucks Gold
I have exactly the same complaints about my different idine accounts and their different passwords as the original poster to this thread, the reason I stopped in to read it.

As for those auto-password-input things, I used to have one called Gator? When that computer crashed and I was using other peoples computers for awhile, I was forced to try and remember all the old passwords and log in info or use what little info I had written down for accessing important sites during travel.

Since then, I have just forced myself to remember all my logins and passwords by logging in at least a few times a week to all my major sites. It helps on the road so I don't have to have that private info written down, and the concerns that go along with that, and I feel more self reliant. Of course, the smaller sites sometimes take awhile for me to figure out since I don't go there so often. And I have totally given up on trying to figure out my Continental idine account ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.