Community
Wiki Posts
Search

End of February Hotel Stay Hasn't Posted

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2004, 9:20 pm
Original Poster

End of February Hotel Stay Hasn't Posted

Should I be worried? It was with Delta. Who do I contact if they don't post with my March points?

JP
Old Apr 1, 2004, 11:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Hotels need 60 days for followup!

iDine is adamant about that- as I learned the hard way. You will be wasting your time contacting them until then. Do not contact Delta.

edited to clarify:

Hotel stays post @ skymiles.idine.com along with restaurant visits. If that site shows no hotel stay 61 days after your date-of-checkout, iDine will contact the hotel upon your request. In my case, the hotel replied "Oh ... yeah ... he was here ..." and directed iDine to credit fewer points than I should have earned. When I disputed the total, iDine finally allowed me to fax in the folio - until then they kept saying they (probably) wouldn't need it.
Good luck!

Last edited by Points Scrounger; Apr 1, 2004 at 11:07 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.