Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thank you!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2004, 10:11 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Thank you!

New iDine board...awesome! Thank you to the Powers That Be...
Old Apr 1, 2004, 11:05 am

Programs: UA 2P, AA LT Gold, Marriott LT Titanium
Yes Thank you Randy!

I was thinking our requests had fallen on deaf ears but thankfully that was not the case.
Old Apr 1, 2004, 10:46 pm

Programs: AA EXP/2 MM
Originally Posted by pinniped
New iDine board...awesome! Thank you to the Powers That Be...
DITTO!!!
Thanks so much for adding this forum!
Old Apr 2, 2004, 1:45 pm
Suspended

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, PC Platinum Ambassador, Marriott Silver
Thumbs up

Yes, thank you. Curious what the protocol will be for future idine postings - - will they be moved here or left in their respective airline forums? Cross-posting allowed/encouraged?
Old Apr 2, 2004, 1:55 pm
jfe
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kicked out of all of them
Thumbs up Great

Thanks for creating this forum.

I am not sure what the mods from the Airline forums are going to do, but if someone posts something in S.P.A.M. and it doesn't exist in this forum, I will go ahead and redirect the thread over here.

I guess cross-posting should be allowed, limited, but allowed.
Old Apr 2, 2004, 2:40 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
I would imagine that an airline-iDine promotion could be posted in both places. That's what commonly happens with bigger airline-hotel promos. It seems fair to people who hit their airline boards (but don't come here) as well as hard-core iDiners that will subscribe to this board (like me!).

The main benefit of this board is that general iDine threads that used to show up in MilesBuzz can be consolidated here.

BTW, I'm one month into iDine Prime (e.g., "Rewards Network") and I can't believe I wasn't doing this all along. As much as I liked adding to my half-million-mile pile of AA miles, I'm loving CASH even better.
Old Apr 3, 2004, 3:17 pm

Previous Suggestion

In the old suggestion forum requesting an IDine forum, I posted the following:

"...the moderators could set up a protocol that would work for everyone. If all the threads were STARTED in the airline where they apply, but then locked and moved to an IDine forum, those that only use the one airline forum would see the start of the discussion and could then check the IDine Forum to follow the thread. On the other hand, those that use multiple IDine accounts would only have to follow the IDine Forum to keep up to date on all the possibilities. In fact, when posting items on the airline site, their could even be a request put on the posting for the moderator to move the thread to the IDine Forum so that everyone could reference it there."

Does anyone see any problems with this?
Old Apr 3, 2004, 9:08 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA- Lifetime Platinum; Marriott - Lifetime Platinum: Starwood - Gold; IHG - Platinum
Thanks for listening Randy and FT! This should be an excellent place for us to help each other maximize our use of the program.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.