Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rewards Network (iDine): A good laugh

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2004, 3:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA Platinum MM; DL Silver; IHG Diamond Ambassador; Hilton Gold; Marriott Gold
Rewards Network (iDine): A good laugh

Last Friday, the Rewards Network (f/k/a iDine) sent me the following eye-popping offer by e-mail:

Save up to 0% off your
weekday dining and avoid the crowds!

No long waits to be seated... No rush to arrive before the daily specials are gone… No guilt over lingering while others impatiently eye your table.

These are just some of the reasons to dine out mid-week. And, thanks to your Cashback RewardsSM savings, you can afford to splurge a little all week long. Turn a ho-hum Monday into something really terrific. Make Tuesdays "Kids' Night Out." Or designate Wednesdays "Date Night." [bolding mine]
What a deal! You can't beat 0% off!
Old Apr 4, 2004, 7:50 am

Programs: UA 2P, AA LT Gold, Marriott LT Titanium
Note it is "up to 0% off". That to me means in most cases you have to pay a premium to use a linked CC.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.