Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Idine - Priority Club

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2004, 11:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: PC Platinum Ambassador, Marriott Gold Elite, UA 2P, Starwood Gold, Avis First, Bolt Bus $1 Rider
Idine - Priority Club

in case you want to earn hotel miles instead of airline miles
you can now open a idine account via your priority club membership

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/.../us/idine.html

but it seems you are imited to one visit per month
$600 max

considering that the Holiday Inn on the French Riveria is 15,000 points vs a domoestic rouund trip for 25k miles

i think i will switch my acccounts to accumulate PC points
Old Dec 8, 2004, 11:28 am

Hi jessej
Although the intro page does say you are limited to one visit per month, after one signs up (or creates an account) on line and then while logged in checks the "details" on the individual restaurants many do say "unlimited visits at this restaurant up to $600 max per month"

I suspect that this is the same rules as with airline idine programs. If you sign up on the phone (or are automatically signed up because you have certain airline affinity credit cards) and do not have an online account then it is one visit per restaurant per month but if you set up an online account then you get unlimited visits.

TF
Old Dec 8, 2004, 11:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Hilton also

A reminder one can get Mypoints for dining which transfer at 1:1 to Hilton.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.