Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Idine Website format

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2004, 9:14 am
Original Poster

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
New Idine Website format

The update appears to have a number of enhancements (YTD miles, is nice-- 88,275, for me), and the ability to show a number of restaurants on a map is good. More info on each restaurant, including pictures, means that fewer show up on a page, which is kind of a drag if you are trying to quickly look up restaurants you know to see if they are still listed. Maybe there is a way to filter, but I didn’t see an obvious way to narrow zip code searches down to one or three miles. .
Old Dec 1, 2004, 12:11 am

Which airline version are you referring to?

Originally Posted by Jailer
The update appears to have a number of enhancements (YTD miles, is nice-- 88,275, for me), and the ability to show a number of restaurants on a map is good. More info on each restaurant, including pictures, means that fewer show up on a page, which is kind of a drag if you are trying to quickly look up restaurants you know to see if they are still listed. Maybe there is a way to filter, but I didn’t see an obvious way to narrow zip code searches down to one or three miles. .
I just went to the AA Idine site and it's still the same old site.
Old Dec 1, 2004, 7:05 am
Original Poster

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
Even though my miles go to AA, I get to Idine by their main site, www.idine.com. I hear that some of the restaurants are different on the AA site, what's the link? Thanks.
Old Dec 1, 2004, 9:05 am

Originally Posted by Jailer
Even though my miles go to AA, I get to Idine by their main site, www.idine.com. I hear that some of the restaurants are different on the AA site, what's the link? Thanks.
Here's the link the AA page:
http://aa.rewardsnetwork.com/site/homepage.jhtml?
I've tried many times to access the list via the main www.idine.com page, but my username/password is not recognized, so I'm forced to use the AA site.

You can log into the main idine.com site using your idine/AA identity?
Old Dec 10, 2004, 8:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold 1.9 MM flying my way to LT PLAT
unfortunately you can't log into the main site with your AA identity

Sure would be nice though. My favorite restaurant quit IDine. I lost credit for one meal. Need to keep checking the WEB site.
Old Dec 10, 2004, 1:52 pm

Originally Posted by oldpenny16
Sure would be nice though. My favorite restaurant quit IDine. I lost credit for one meal. Need to keep checking the WEB site.

You think that's bad. Northwest Fly Free Faster requires 5 partner credits for a 10,000 mile bonus. I had done 4 of the 5, and then dined at a restaurant that had quit idine just 2 days prior. Missed out on the meal and the 10K bonus

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.