Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A lucky break for me...

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2004, 12:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat Pro, United Silver, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Talking A lucky break for me...

I wanted to share this in case anybody else has a "duh" moment and uses the wrong credit card.

We ate at our favorite IDine location last week and spent twice the usual amount because we were entertaining my parents. I realized when I got home that we had used our NEW AmEx card - which was not yet linked to my IDine account. I immediately logged on and added the card to my account. Today I got the "Congratulations" e-mail for that dinner! What a relief.
Old Oct 25, 2004, 9:00 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA- Lifetime Platinum; Marriott - Lifetime Platinum: Starwood - Gold; IHG - Platinum
Great that you were able to correct your mistake! I know how much losing something like that hurts!
Old Oct 26, 2004, 12:17 am

Thumbs up You post just reminded to register a CC I just activated...

...thanks! ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.