Old May 14, 2004, 7:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG, AA, UA, Hilton, Amtrak
Different restaurants in different airlines

For SF, East Bay Alameda county,
AA idine has 53 restaurants,
United has 51 restaurants,
Rewards Network has 55 restaurants.

Mmm.. anyone know why? And anyone know if I use a card registered with AA on a restaurant listed with Rewards network but not on the aa idine site, will I get points? Thanks.
Old May 15, 2004, 3:37 pm
Original Member

UAL 25% bonus also causes listing of extra restaurants

Qualifying for the UAL 25% bonus also causes listing of extra restaurants. This was mentioned in a recent mailing from them. I have one restaurant listed on UAL that is not listed on AA.
Old May 17, 2004, 6:18 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA- Lifetime Platinum; Marriott - Lifetime Platinum: Starwood - Gold; IHG - Platinum
We had a very expensive idine in Maui. When it didn't post I called idine and they told me that UAL does not participate. (In other words the owner had chosen to opt out of giving miles for UAL) I think I had looked it up on the rewards network site before choosing the restaurant. So, no miles for me.

I think this was an unwise move on Idine's part. It is asking way too much for us to have to check individual websites. IMHO it should be required that each restaurant give miles for all airlines.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.