Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Rewards Network (formerly iDine)
Reload this Page >

anyone recall AAdvantage double idine miles?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2004, 11:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO PLAT, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver, NW, AA, UA

does anyone remember this being offered in the past few months. I know I read something somewhere, and know I registered for the promo, but now I can't find any evidence or documentation of it. Any help would be appreciated!!
Old Apr 25, 2004, 11:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Hope this helps

That one ended on March 31st. As far as I understood it, the doubled miles should appear as a lump-sum iDine credit (at least) 8 weeks thereafter: late May or (more likely) early June.
Old Apr 26, 2004, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: CO PLAT, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver, NW, AA, UA
any documentation?

thanks Points.. I knew i remembered something... can you point me somewhere where this offer is documented... just so I have proof in case something goes wrong... i've had to do this several times b4.... thanks agaiN!
Old Apr 26, 2004, 12:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I believe thie following is what you're looking for? It says 4 - 6 weeks, so I'll contact iDine should there be no sign of those miles by late May.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DOUBLE AADVANTAGE DINING MILES
Earn up to 20 miles for every dollar spent
at any participating restaurant nationwide.

Just dine between 2/9/04 — 3/31/04 and
EARN DOUBLE AADVANTAGE MILES on your first three qualified dines!

You must register below in order to be
eligible for DOUBLE AADVANTAGE DINING MILES!

Register now for DOUBLE AADVANTAGE DINING MILES!

Double AAdvantage Dining Miles Terms & Conditions
Email addresses collected on this registration page will not be retained for promotional use. If you join AAdvantage Dining by iDIne and register your email address, you will be given the opportunity to tell us that you do not wish to receive special marketing offer messages from us in the future.

Members must register above and dine at any participating AAdvantage Dining restaurant between 2/9/04 and 3/31/04 during a valid reward period and pay for their meal with a credit/debit card that has been registered in the AAdvantage Dining program.

Members can search for participating restaurants and confirm each restaurant dining reward schedule prior to dining at aa.idine.com. The first three qualified dines that occur between 2/9/04 and 3/31/04 will receive double AAdvantage miles, up to a maximum total payout of 5,000 AAdvantage miles for all dines.

AAdvantage miles will be awarded after the end of the promotional period (3/31/04) and will be posted to the member's AAdvantage account within four to six weeks of this time.
Old May 5, 2004, 7:14 pm

Programs: FPC Plat, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, PC Plt Amb
Signed up for it, but so far no bonus points credited.
Old May 6, 2004, 1:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Six weeks after the end of the promo = May 14th. Be patient!
Old May 11, 2004, 2:32 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum-2 MM Starwood Plat,Delta DM
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
Six weeks after the end of the promo = May 14th. Be patient!
I was thinking about this promo also. We have to stay up on these things or we dont always get the promo.

Rob
Old May 22, 2004, 1:14 pm

Programs: 5/1/81 AA Member,1MM
The bonus posted to my account yesterday. Howver, this is the weekend for the AA account update and viewing transactions for the prior month are unavailable. My account balance increased overnite the exact amount of my expected double miles bonus.
Old May 23, 2004, 12:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Check your actual Rewards Network account not AA

My bonus appears in the correct amount (credited on the date of my 3rd visit) at RewardsNetwork; however, there is no Valentine's line item @ aa.com. I believe my AAdvantage total does include those miles, but I cannot be certain.
Old May 23, 2004, 2:06 pm

Programs: AA Plat, BA, DL, Frontier, NWA, SWA, UA, HHonors Gold, Priority Club Plat, Choice Priv, BW, Diners
Just dine between 2/9/04 — 3/31/04 and
EARN DOUBLE AADVANTAGE MILES on your first three qualified dines!

You must register below in order to be
eligible for DOUBLE AADVANTAGE DINING MILES!
Argh, the non-defined definitions of "first three qualified" versus "to be eligible".

I can now confirm that the the very three iDines I did (small ones) during that period (two of them done before I was aware of the promo and before I registered for it) are the ones that counted, and the couple much bigger ones I did later (which would have been included in the first three AFTER I "became eligible" by registering) didn't count.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.