Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Happy Valentine's Day (bonus). Sweet

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2004, 7:04 pm
Original Poster

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
Happy Valentine's Day (bonus). Sweet

I don't even know why I got this AA idine bonus:

DINING VALENTINE'S BONUS MILES 4,009.

It must be maddening to an organization when it gives out a bonus, which is meant to change a consumer's buying behavior, but that consumer gets the bonus without even knowing about it, or registering.
Old May 21, 2004, 8:34 pm

Question A little Valentine from Idine

Originally Posted by Jailer

It must be maddening to an organization when it gives out a bonus, which is meant to change a consumer's buying behavior, but that consumer gets the bonus without even knowing about it, or registering.
Yeah - I just got it too... what the heck is it? - just 665.. and dated 3/10 - though I know it was just posted today.... ate out at Valentine's but not at an Idine place... not complaining, just curious
Old May 23, 2004, 2:20 pm

Programs: AA Plat, BA, DL, Frontier, NWA, SWA, UA, HHonors Gold, Priority Club Plat, Choice Priv, BW, Diners

It's the bonus that everyone been talking about waiting for in the OTHER recently active AAdvatnage Dining thread in this section :

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316221
Old May 23, 2004, 8:27 pm
Original Poster

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
I have absolutely no memory of this promo or registering for it. So, on one hand I’m happy to get the miles, on the other hand I’m wondering if I’ll be sharing a room with poor President Ronnie before too long. I’m just hoping that registering was automatic, so then I get the best of both worlds.
Old May 23, 2004, 9:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I have absolutely no memory of this promo or registering for it. So, on one hand I’m happy to get the miles, on the other hand I’m wondering if I’ll be sharing a room with poor President Ronnie before too long. I’m just hoping that registering was automatic, so then I get the best of both worlds.

Ummmm .... Jailer .... these were the Valentine rules (emphases mine):

DOUBLE AADVANTAGE DINING MILES
Earn up to 20 miles for every dollar spent
at any participating restaurant nationwide.

Just dine between 2/9/04 — 3/31/04 and
EARN DOUBLE AADVANTAGE MILES on your first three qualified dines!

You must register below in order to be
eligible for DOUBLE AADVANTAGE DINING MILES!

Register now for DOUBLE AADVANTAGE DINING MILES!

Double AAdvantage Dining Miles Terms & Conditions
Email addresses collected on this registration page will not be retained for promotional use. If you join AAdvantage Dining by iDIne and register your email address, you will be given the opportunity to tell us that you do not wish to receive special marketing offer messages from us in the future.

Members must register above and dine at any participating AAdvantage Dining restaurant between 2/9/04 and 3/31/04 during a valid reward period and pay for their meal with a credit/debit card that has been registered in the AAdvantage Dining program.

Members can search for participating restaurants and confirm each restaurant dining reward schedule prior to dining at aa.idine.com. The first three qualified dines that occur between 2/9/04 and 3/31/04 will receive double AAdvantage miles, up to a maximum total payout of 5,000 AAdvantage miles for all dines.

AAdvantage miles will be awarded after the end of the promotional period (3/31/04) and will be posted to the member's AAdvantage account within four to six weeks of this time.
Old May 24, 2004, 5:43 am

Sadly - I don't remember registering for it either - and I must have - maybe the room should be a triple

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.