Community
Wiki Posts
Search

An Idine personal best: 2004

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2004, 10:35 am
Original Poster

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
An Idine personal best: 2004

To celebrate the new Idine forum I wanted to move over a similar thread from Milesbuzz, but not finding it:

Surpassed 12,000 points in March, thanks to about $400 in pizza eaten by inmates and a $500 advisory board meeting (at 5 points per $, Grrrr). Luckily, thanks to Idine, I can fly first class so that I have a seat big enough to fit my Idine enhanced arse.

Idine continues to be hassle free, almost never failing to post as promised. And, the bad restaurants have been way outnumbered by some great finds.
Old Apr 6, 2004, 2:09 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
I agree ... iDine is truly no-hassle free moolah (or miles). I recently switched over to Prime for my primary iDine activity, so I'm loving the credits that keep showing up on my CC. I still use a couple of mileage accounts for backups and for specific bonus promotions.

A lot of good, small neighborhood restaurants on are on the list for us, including the pizza joint and microbrewery walking distance from my house. I have only encountered 2-3 total duds with iDine. With the Entertainment book, I was finding about 3/4ths of those restaurants to be total duds. With iDine, they seem to attract a bit better quality and variety.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.