Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Rental Car Discussion
Reload this Page >

FL & AZ driveouts are still planned as normal?

FL & AZ driveouts are still planned as normal?

Old Apr 27, 20, 6:12 pm
Original Poster

Pick up where, and return where? If this was the FL driveout, how many miles do you think the agent at return expected, and if you did a lot more, what was their reaction?
Old Apr 28, 20, 10:07 am

Originally Posted by Auto Enthusiast View Post
Pick up where, and return where? If this was the FL driveout, how many miles do you think the agent at return expected, and if you did a lot more, what was their reaction?
This was a routine (for this forum) matter over this decade. I posted my details in a few threads. Most noticeable for me out of this 15-day experience was:
1. my debut with this vendor - and no issues
2. rate was certainly lowest of any company, despite posters on this forum who provided zero evidence (I've posted my actual invoice as I drove off)
3. the only reaction I got was a smile, and a wish on guy's face he caught two weeks in FL lol

Look, I can't try to stack "up to 45% off", cuz it's PREPAID offer. I hope someone can benefit, and post intel
Old May 6, 20, 10:26 am

Originally Posted by SinglePapa2 View Post
This was a routine (for this forum) matter over this decade. I posted my details in a few threads. Most noticeable for me out of this 15-day experience was:
1. my debut with this vendor - and no issues
2. rate was certainly lowest of any company, despite posters on this forum who provided zero evidence (I've posted my actual invoice as I drove off)
3. the only reaction I got was a smile, and a wish on guy's face he caught two weeks in FL lol

Look, I can't try to stack "up to 45% off", cuz it's PREPAID offer. I hope someone can benefit, and post intel
I just noticed that in-Florida daily rates are just as low as drive-out rate! Are Germans the lowest in-FL too?
Old May 14, 20, 10:12 am

Originally Posted by SinglePapa2 View Post
I just noticed that in-Florida daily rates are just as low as drive-out rate! Are Germans the lowest in-FL too?
But now for May 30, I see no strong FL deals from Germans. Any other company beating them?
Old May 14, 20, 11:09 am
Original Poster

National is now apparently participating, with Aisle choice, not just Enterprise and Alamo.
SinglePapa2 likes this.
Old May 22, 20, 10:25 am

Originally Posted by Auto Enthusiast View Post
National is now apparently participating, with Aisle choice, not just Enterprise and Alamo.
TY! I determine latest pick-up to be, unfortunately, May 30

Search this Thread
Search Engine: