Wiki Posts
Search

Alamo insurances

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2019, 12:03 pm
Original Poster

Alamo insurances

Hi guys,
I would like to know if alamo SLI insurace is usually included on rental. Im planning to book a reservation but the only protections I'm able to choose are EP, PAI, Roadside Assistance Protection and CDW, see attach

My credit card offers me CDW/LDW, but not SLI.
Old Feb 26, 2019, 12:38 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

It's right there--Extended Protection. That's SLI. See below:

Extended Protection

The purchase of Extended Protection (EP) is optional and not required in order to rent a vehicle.

This is a summary only and is subject to all provisions, limitations, exceptions and exclusions of the EP policy. Upon request, a copy of the policy is available for review. EP may provide a duplication of coverage already furnished under a personal insurance policy or some other source. Owner’s employees, agents or endorsees are not qualified to evaluate the adequacy of renter’s existing coverage.

Optional EP provides you with minimum financial responsibility limits (at no charge to you) as outlined in the applicable motor vehicle financial responsibility laws of the state where the vehicle is operated AND excess insurance provided by the insurance policy. This supplies you and any authorized drivers with third-party liability protection with a combined single limit per accident equal to the difference between the minimum financial responsibility limits referenced above and $1,000,000 Combined Single Limit per accident. EP will respond to third party accident claims that result from bodily injury, including death, and property damage that arise from the use or operation of the vehicle as permitted in the Rental Agreement. The policy does not provide coverage for any loss arising from the use or operation of Vehicle in Mexico.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.