Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Religious Travelers
Reload this Page >

Kosher Meals on Singapore Airlines in Business and 1st

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kosher Meals on Singapore Airlines in Business and 1st

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2014, 4:30 pm

Programs: m&m
Just Flew JFK-FRA in j... Borenstein meal on plastic with plastic cutlery... Opener was smoked salmon over green apple slaw.. Main was a chicken breast with snap peas and potato... Dessert was a jelly sponge cake. Breakfast was a cold continental - croissant, roll etc. No omelette. All completely forgettable... Especially compared to LH service was superb however!
Old Mar 25, 2016, 10:18 am

Programs: AC 50K, Bonvoy PE; Hilton Diamond
Anyone with recent kosher food experiences on Singapore in first class? I'm flying first class IAH - DME next month....
Old May 18, 2016, 1:53 am

Programs: DL-PM; Marriott-Plat; SPG (soon RIP) - Plat, and e/t connected to AMEX Plat
Originally Posted by Sam_AE
Anyone with recent kosher food experiences on Singapore in first class? I'm flying first class IAH - DME next month....
Can you provide TR/pics of the meal?
Old Sep 15, 2016, 1:55 pm

Programs: DL-PM; Marriott-Plat; SPG (soon RIP) - Plat, and e/t connected to AMEX Plat
Originally Posted by Sam_AE
bump

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.