Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ben gurion terminal 1

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2017, 4:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: Elal Silver, AirCanada Aeroplan, AA AAdvantage, KLM Flying Blue, Continental OnePass, Delta Skymiles
Ben gurion terminal 1

Just as an FYI, the Burger Ranch branch in terminal 1 (no burgers but they do have hotdogs and other stuff) is not kosher but has kosher sandwiches.
Old Oct 16, 2017, 12:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
The Aroma is also not Kosher. There's a vending machine just after security to the left (across from the 019 stand) that sells Kosher sandwiches (under Badatz Beit Yosef)
Old Oct 26, 2017, 6:12 am

But for those people who are happy to drink Starbucks and similar coffee and buy packaged food with a hechsher, Aroma is no different.

It is assumed that given the volume of passengers passing through Terminal 1, there will some day be a fully kosher eatery.
Old Oct 26, 2017, 6:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
Originally Posted by TheSurveyor
But for those people who are happy to drink Starbucks and similar coffee and buy packaged food with a hechsher, Aroma is no different.

It is assumed that given the volume of passengers passing through Terminal 1, there will some day be a fully kosher eatery.
Why is Aroma no different? Regarding the food, if you're only happy to buy packaged food with a hechser, then Aroma is no good as they don't have one. They're open on Shabbat. Considering there are fully non-Kosher Aromas (use meat and dairy), I see no reason to "assume" this one is Kosher.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.