Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson New Orleans

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2004, 11:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK*G, BD*S, HH-Gold
Radisson New Orleans

anyway have any experience of the Radisson New Orleans, will be staying there soon thru priceline and wanted to know any tips or things to avoid

many thanks
Old Jun 3, 2004, 1:17 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Fairmont Plat, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by BigBadJohn
anyway have any experience of the Radisson New Orleans, will be staying there soon thru priceline and wanted to know any tips or things to avoid

many thanks
Check out the reviews at biddingfortravel.com. Sorry to say they are all very, very bad for this hotel. Paper thin walls, poor upkeep and the area is not a very good one.

I was going to use some goldpoints to get a room there a year ago, but decided against it from the reviews.
Old Jun 3, 2004, 1:27 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Hotel is far away from anything you would want to do in New Orleans. Do not walk to this hotel. It requires walking through some very bad parts of town. There are no restaurants in the area. Sorry to say this hotel s*cks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.