Wiki Posts
Search

Gold Pts Conversion to KLM?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2004, 12:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold
Gold Pts Conversion to KLM?

A recent email I got from KLM mentions being able to transfer "Rezidor SAS Gold Points" from "Radisson SAS" hotels into KLM miles. Are these different from the normal Gold Points that I earn at domestic Raddisons, TGI Fridays, etc?

At 1000 to 1250 conversion, it would be a nice exchange.
Old Apr 14, 2004, 7:10 pm
KVS
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Arrow GoldPoints by Rezidor SAS

Originally Posted by srodr
A recent email I got from KLM mentions being able to transfer "Rezidor SAS Gold Points" from "Radisson SAS" hotels into KLM miles. Are these different from the normal Gold Points that I earn at domestic Raddisons, TGI Fridays, etc?
GoldPoints by Rezidor SAS is a separate program, available to residents in Europe/Africa/Middle East.

Since your profile mentions Madrid, perhaps it would be possible for you to transfer your points from Radisson Gold Points (North America) to a new account in RZ Gold Points (EMEA) for conversion... I would get in touch with them and ask: http://www.rzgp.com
Old Apr 20, 2004, 3:06 am

srodr, that email you received about a GP-to-FD transfer option sounds interesting. does is state a deadline for doing so, minimum point thresholds, is it targetted, etc.? thanks!
Old Jun 8, 2004, 7:49 am

Thumbs down they won't honor what is advertised

never mind, i found the offer on the klm site... (http://www.klm.com/fr_en//flying_dut...ePageID=1057#1)

but then when i tried to take advantage of it...

Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 11:33:26 +0100
Subject: Gold Points by Rezidor SAS 879

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.
In regards to your query:

Unfortunately it is not possible for us to do the redemption for you. You will have to log into the website www.rzgp.com, using your membership number (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and your password, which you will have received in the original welcome email. Please chose the following steps:
- My rewards
- Click here to exchange your Gold Points for airline miles.
- Select the Program
- Enter Frequent Flyer number.

We will have to advise you, that KLM has misinformed you, in regards to the exchange rate. Unfortunately, since this is a mistake in KLM's communication, it is not possible for us to honour this offer. The correct exchange rate is 10 000 Gold Points for 1250 Flying Dutchman Miles.

Thank you for your interest in Gold Points by Rezidor SAS, we look forward to welcoming you at a Radisson SAS, Park Inn, Country Inn or Regent in the future.

Kind regards,

Membership Services
Gold Points by Rezidor SAS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.