Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Radisson San Diego properties how do they rate ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2004, 5:03 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

Wondering if any of you have stay experiences at any of the Radissons In San Diego
Are they ^ or
Thanks for the feedback
Old May 19, 2004, 1:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I was not too impressed with the 2 in San Diego proper, but I loved the Radisson La Jolla. Itsa bit old but nicely friendly. The pool was stocked 80% female and 20% male, ditto for the nice friendly bar. Rooms are quiet and have m-waves and refrigs. Wi-Fi is $12 or $14 for 24 hours depending on what speed you wish (the $12 speed is fine). Get an Wi-Fi access code from the FD rather than sign upon line.

A wonderfully crowded El Torito is less than a block away and zillions of stores, movies etc within 1 mile. The hotel has a *FREE* shuttle to/from the SAN airport (18-20 min). I booked a weekend special a week ago, and was $99 for Fri, $99 for sat and Sun was *FREE*. I got the 1000 GP credit for all days too. I rented an Enterprise car downstairs at the hotel for $9.95/day (they wanted $20/day at the airport). Such a deal! It sure beats the $150-$250 daily rates downtown.

MisterNice

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.