Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Platinum status worth anything ?platinum status offer

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2022, 12:47 pm
Original Poster

I am still a gold member and have lots of points . They don’t have many foot prints in US and the ones are bad hotels so I don’t end up staying at radisson properties when we travel with my family. My Raddison business card recently got converted to a US bank card so that means no more gold membership status in the future for holding this card? Now my main question is : I just got an email offer that says , AN OFFER JUST FOR YOU It's easier than ever to get the benefits you love with Radisson Rewards Americas. Whether you enjoy an epic adventure or weekend escape, get Platinum Elite status after just one stay, now through October 31, 2022, at any of our 600+ hotels across the Americas.** . Is it worth doing it? Stay at any Radisson properties for one night with points or cash and get platinum status until 2024? Is the platinum breakfast available for my wife and child too when we stay ? Here is the terms and conditions . ** TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By registering for and participating in the “Radisson Rewards Americas Stay 1 for Platinum” (“Promotion”), you acknowledge, and you agree to these Terms and Conditions:

To be eligible for the Promotion, you must: (i) Be a Radisson Rewards Americas member (“Member”); (ii) Have received a private email invitation to participate in the promotion (“Eligible Member”); and (iii) Complete one “Eligible Stay” meaning one or more consecutive “Eligible Nights” arriving and departing between August 15, 2022 and October 31, 2022 (“Promotion Period”). An “Eligible Night” means a single night at a Participating Property that is both paid and point eligible.The Promotion is available at all hotels including Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Radisson Individuals, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson hotels in the United States, Canada, Latin America, and the Caribbean only (collectively, “Participating Properties”).

For the Promotion, an Eligible Member will earn Platinum Status valid through February 2024 by completing one Eligible Stay during the Promotion Period. The Member’s Status will be upgraded at the same time as points are awarded for the Eligible Stay (typically 2-5 days after check-out).

Stays paid for by redeeming Points or Points + Cash are NOT eligible for this Promotion. Existing stays booked prior to the Promotion Period are NOT eligible for this Promotion. Stays booked using an Online Travel Agent (sometimes referred to as “OTA”) and free stays (e-Certs) are NOT eligible for this Promotion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.