Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any Radisson credit cards?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2022, 6:32 am
Original Poster

Any Radisson credit cards?

Are there any Radisson credit cards available? I read online that some were discontinued and switched over to a US Bank card.
Old Aug 5, 2022, 10:17 am

Originally Posted by rtraveler
Are there any Radisson credit cards available? I read online that some were discontinued and switched over to a US Bank card.
With the conversion of the USB Radisson Cards to USB Go cards, that ends all of the U.S. Radisson credit cards. Keep in mind that Radisson Americas is being purchased by Choice hotels, so one can speculate that Radisson Rewards will somehow be combined with Choice Rewards down the road.
Old Aug 5, 2022, 10:39 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TTT103
With the conversion of the USB Radisson Cards to USB Go cards, that ends all of the U.S. Radisson credit cards. Keep in mind that Radisson Americas is being purchased by Choice hotels, so one can speculate that Radisson Rewards will somehow be combined with Choice Rewards down the road.
That's great to hear that Choice is buying Radisson. I found a Choice credit card that gives 32,000 points. I'll wait until they officially merge to get the card since I don't stay at Choice hotels.
Old Aug 5, 2022, 6:56 pm

Originally Posted by rtraveler
That's great to hear that Choice is buying Radisson. I found a Choice credit card that gives 32,000 points. I'll wait until they officially merge to get the card since I don't stay at Choice hotels.
While Choice will open up some additional opportunities for Radisson members, the issue I've always had with Choice is that you can't book reward nights more than 100 days in advance. That makes planning involving air travel rather difficult.
christianj, 36902BRF and happychic like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.