Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Transfer Radisson Global Points to Miles&More

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2022, 3:57 am
Original Poster

Transfer Radisson Global Points to Miles&More

Hi guys! I'm new here, so please be patient with me. I just booked the "Park Inn by Radisson" hotel in Berlin for almost two weeks and usually wanted to transfer them to my Miles&More account. Since there was a lawsuit against Miles&More a couple of years ago, they suspended the direct possibility to transfer Radisson Rewards points into Miles&More miles. But there is still a possibility to transfer them from the Radisson Rewards Americas program. So I have a few questions now (the stay is worth 2,4k Euros), so it would be a lot of miles.

1) Is it possible to transfer Radisson Rewards Global points to Americas points and then transfer them to Miles&More? (Or are they kinda locked and only to be used within the Radisson Rewards program)
2) Can I show my Miles&More loyalty card at check-in to get these points?
3) Is there any other chance to transfer these points to Miles&More?

Looking forward to hearing from you guys, stay safe and thanks!
Old Jul 21, 2022, 4:40 pm

At a ratio I believe of 10 Radisson points to one airline point that seems like a horrible value (though I guess if you aren't going to use the Radisson point then you might as well).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.