Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Points booking 'unknown error' Radissonhotels.com

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2022, 11:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AlFursan, AAdvantage, Aeroplan, Avios, Bonvoy, All

I've been trying to book points stay on Radisson hotels website. I get 'unknown error' message when trying to book room on website no matter the browser and also on the iphone app.

This has been going on for over 2 weeks now and I'm unable to book.

Does anyone have same experience?

Thanks
Old May 28, 2022, 7:01 am

I was actually just about to post about this. I haven't found a way around it, unfortunately, but I'm also interested.
Old May 30, 2022, 11:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by jakpot
I've been trying to book points stay on Radisson hotels website. I get 'unknown error' message when trying to book room on website no matter the browser and also on the iphone app.

This has been going on for over 2 weeks now and I'm unable to book.

Does anyone have same experience?

Thanks
Originally Posted by qLir
I was actually just about to post about this. I haven't found a way around it, unfortunately, but I'm also interested.
I got this error when trying to book a four-night stay. The workaround that worked for me was to book four individual nights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.