Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Issues redeeming Radisson Reward points to BA Avios

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Issues redeeming Radisson Reward points to BA Avios

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2021, 7:26 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, Accor, Hyatt, (Former IHG Ambassador)
Originally Posted by est-gratuite
More than 2 weeks have passed since I did my transfer from Radisson to British Airways, but i still don't see the miles (Avios) in my BA account.
Anyone know how long the transfer takes ?

The official terms and conditions for the transfer to BA on the radisson website states the following:

"The points will be subtracted from your account at the time of request and it may take 4–6 weeks for the miles to post to your airline account."

Guess I have to wait until the start of December.

Just as an update.
The transfer of points from Radisson to British airways has finally been completed.
It took a whole 6 WEEKS (a full month and half) from when I clicked on the request on the Radisson website, to when the miles/avios finally showed up in my BA account.

The lesson here is:

Do NOT use this transfer method if you need the extra avios/miles in your BA account quickly.
Old Jul 17, 2023, 2:56 pm

Programs: BA Silver, Lufthansa
I tried to transfer Radisson points to BA tonight and it seems we're back to the "formatting requirements" issue that started this thread in 2021
GrahamWL63 likes this.
Old Aug 3, 2023, 10:06 am

Programs: LH SEN, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador, Hilton Gold
Have the same issue at the moment. Any more advice from anyone?
Old Aug 22, 2023, 12:58 pm

Programs: Eurobonus
Originally Posted by acjflyer
Have the same issue at the moment. Any more advice from anyone?
same issue here
Old Sep 6, 2023, 2:12 am

I have the same issue.

Have been discussing with their customer support via email and they are useless. Their latest response is that the BAEC number should have 9 digits not 8.
Old Sep 6, 2023, 3:56 am

Programs: Eurobonus
I complained to their customer support - than they called and executed the request - was transferred within 3 days
Old Oct 5, 2023, 8:17 am

Programs: LH SEN, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador, Hilton Gold
I was now able to get this sorted via e-mail. Took a few e-mails but once Radisson Rewards confirmed, the Avios were in my account about 14 days later (didn't check every day so can't give the exact number).
Old Dec 2, 2023, 3:22 pm

Still an issue trying to convert to Flying Blue
Old Dec 2, 2023, 3:32 pm

Originally Posted by acjflyer
I was now able to get this sorted via e-mail. Took a few e-mails but once Radisson Rewards confirmed, the Avios were in my account about 14 days later (didn't check every day so can't give the exact number).
Are you able to share the email address?
Old Dec 8, 2023, 9:59 pm

Originally Posted by 3544quebec
Are you able to share the email address?
That would indeed be helpful. I am facing the same problem.
Old Dec 29, 2023, 8:22 am

I have the same issue now with converting to BA. Did anybody had success recently getting the problem fixed?
Old Dec 30, 2023, 7:49 am

Originally Posted by rotojoma
I have the same issue now with converting to BA. Did anybody had success recently getting the problem fixed?
Had the same Issue, called the german customer service today, they did the transfer, very helpful !
Old Jan 4, 2024, 2:58 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
So there is no way to do this online? Points are about to expire on Feb 3, so I need to post some activity... not taking my SAS or BA number.
Old Jan 4, 2024, 4:30 am

No, no chance online.
I had success doing it on the phone. Also called the German hotline as I am based there.
But it needed some attempts to be connected to the right agent who knows what to do.
Old Jan 7, 2024, 4:50 am

The same issue today with transferring to KLM/FA.

Sent online form, emphasizing that I have already double-checked correctness of the account number.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.