Wiki Posts
Search

Book award night for another person

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2021, 10:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: CO, UA, AA, WN, DL Gold
Book award night for another person

Sorry if this is obvious but I've searched around and cannot find the answer. Can I book Radisson award nights for someone else without me being there to sign in?
Old Jul 4, 2021, 5:30 pm

I’ve done it with both points and free night certificates but it was before the program split.
thebat likes this.
Old Apr 17, 2022, 1:27 pm

Originally Posted by thebat
Sorry if this is obvious but I've searched around and cannot find the answer. Can I book Radisson award nights for someone else without me being there to sign in?
Any luck finding the answer?
Old Apr 22, 2022, 12:27 am

Programs: IHG Spire elite, Marriott Gold
I done it with another program, mainly to save friends whose flight were delayed and carrier would only pay for the first night and they needed a second night, or somehow their company refuse to pay for their trip to a conference they are already booked to speak at. Generally the protocol I follow is to call the hotel, ask if this is okay with their policy, and then ask the hotel to either 1. add the name of my friend to an existing booking I made, into the note section or 2. make the booking for me using my account. Sometimes due to state or branch regulations, they won't let you book for another person, so you really want to find out before you book, esp if the booking is non refundable.
Old May 25, 2022, 5:29 pm
SBT

I did it on line. Went to the Radisson Rewards Americas web site. Signed on. Booked an award stay and listed the name (maybe the address as well) of the person who would be staying. Succeeded without any problem. Even was able to modify the stay for a different night. Again no problem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.