Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Blu Marina Palace Turku, Finland

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2020, 1:11 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Radisson Blu Marina Palace Turku, Finland

Stay Report - 3/9 to 3/10

Location: The hotel is located in downtown Turku on the north side of the Aura River. You can walk fairly easily to a number of stores and restaurants and several of the downtown museums though the castle is a bit far. Nicely right in front of the hotel is a bus stop for the number 1 line which will take you to TKU in about 35 minutes. Otherwise it's a quick but expensive (35E) cab ride.

Hotel: The hotel is not much to look at from the outside (very concrete and brutalist) but pleasant inside. There's a nice and comfortable lobby which also has a large bar and restaurant just off it. The common areas are really attractive with local artwork posted on each floor by the elevators.

Check In: I arrived just before 1 AM and was happy to get right to my room but I was thanked for being a Radisson Rewards member.

Room: I was a little disappointed not to have a river view but my room was still decent. The bed was large and comfortable and there was a big TV you could stream devices through. There was power near the bed and a work station though the bathroom was really small. Overall though it was quiet and Wifi worked well so I was happy.

This hotel worked very well for Turku and I'd come back if I was back in the city.
SanDiego1K and Saturne-79 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.