Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cape Town (Radisson / BAHolidays Confusion)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2019, 8:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
Cape Town (Radisson / BAHolidays Confusion)

Has anyone stayed in the City Bowl (Radisson Blu Hotel & Residences) in Cape Town?

I'm going 26/01/20-02/02/20 for a week of tourism.

Very disappointed in BA holidays - was absolutely certain I'd booked the Radisson Blu Waterfront - the hotel was described as in the V&A waterfront area and I booked a harbour view room. (Don't remember the pictures but sure I'd have noticed if they were different to the pictures I was looking at on TripAdvisor) They emailed today to confirm the location as in the CBD, obviously had a lot of people complain and the website now shows it's area as "City Bowl" - it's 1km away from the sea, so hope it's tall enough to get this harbour view!

Do have to confirm they used the name and address correctly, but the rest was really misleading. Do you think there's any point in complaining, and what could I even expect them to do?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.