Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

New Hotel Announced for SFO, Fargo, Little Rock, Grenada and Peru

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2019, 6:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl

Some random hotel announcements and renovations/rebranding.

Radisson RED San Francisco Airport
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, North Little Rock, Arkansas

Radisson Hotel Plaza Del Bosque Lima

Brand Conversions:
Radisson Blu Admiral Hotel Toronto-Harbourfront
Radisson Blu Grenada Beach Resort
Radisson Blu Hotel Fargo

https://www.radissonhotelgroup.com/media_press-releases&article=radisson-hotel-group-announces-six-key-hotel-additions-and-multimillion-dollar-conversions-in-the-americas
writerguyfl likes this.

Last edited by christianj; Apr 11, 2019 at 6:20 am
Old Apr 12, 2019, 2:04 am

Thank you for sharing this information.

If someone had asked me where the next Radisson Blu would be, I don't think Fargo would have even made my list of 100 potential locations. Than again, I haven't been to Fargo in at least 20 years. So, maybe my impressions of the city are colored by inaccurate information. Either way, I hope the hotel does well.
Old Apr 12, 2019, 6:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
Originally Posted by writerguyfl
If someone had asked me where the next Radisson Blu would be, I don't think Fargo would have even made my list of 100 potential locations.
+1
writerguyfl likes this.
Old Oct 29, 2019, 8:57 pm

Originally Posted by writerguyfl
Thank you for sharing this information.

If someone had asked me where the next Radisson Blu would be, I don't think Fargo would have even made my list of 100 potential locations. Than again, I haven't been to Fargo in at least 20 years. So, maybe my impressions of the city are colored by inaccurate information. Either way, I hope the hotel does well.
The city has changed a lot in the last decade, and the Radisson is facing pressure from a large multi-purpose building (including hotel space) being built literally next door. Before, the old Radisson was the only viable business hotel option in the downtown area; makes sense that with new competition, they're looking for every angle to differentiate themselves.
Old Oct 29, 2019, 10:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I just clicked on that link, and it still says that as the title of the page, the page underneath is not about this at all, it's just a list of press releases where I can't even find this on it.

I'm glad you archived what you did, because Radisson is being goofy with keeping its news alive!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.