Wiki Posts
Search

Two new Radisson Red coming to Miami

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2019, 6:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
Two new Radisson Red coming to Miami

Interesting that we are seeing new Radisson Red hotels since the Blu concept hasn't been able to catch on in the US.

Radisson Red Miami Airport - Opening 2Q 2019 at 3450 NW 25th St (also seen 3401 NW 25th St)
Radisson Red Miami - Opening mid-2021 at 900 SW 2nd Avenue

https://www.radissonhotelgroup.com/m...-miami-florida

Last edited by christianj; Feb 5, 2019 at 8:05 am
Old Jun 29, 2019, 8:14 am

I believe these are photos of the construction of the new Radission Red in Miami. The area is called Riviera Point and it in on 25th Street.
https://www.rivierapmo.com/en/projec...-miami-airport
Old Jul 3, 2019, 8:52 pm

Programs: AA (Exec Plat), ANA (Plat), Club Carlson (Gld), Hilton (Diamond), IHG (Plat), SPG (Gld)
Wondering when it will open as it doesn't show on the Radisson Rewards website as bookable even for bookings as late as April 2020.
Old Jul 14, 2019, 4:53 am

Making progress website says, Coming Soon https://www.radissonhotels.com/en-us...-miami-airport
Old Jul 19, 2022, 7:09 pm

We stayed at the Radisson Red Miami Airport last week en route to St. Lucia. The shuttle between the hotel and airport runs every 30 minutes, so waited about 25 minutes. The hotel is located close to the airport, but in an old warehouse district. The driver indicated that they just broke ground on a Radisson Blu across from the Red, which I found interesting.

The hotel was reminiscent of a W Hotel; albeit, a scaled-down version. They have a casual bar area with dining, and they did a nice job with dinner. There was a pool that seemed to be getting quite a bit of use. No upgrades or any elite recognition at all, including the dining discount, but so be it. Service wasn't exactly stellar, as the desk clerk never got out of her chair to check us in. The room was comfortable and a bit trendy. They truly did a nice job on the architecture, fixtures, and so on.

In terms of location, it worked as a transit hotel, but there is absolutely nothing out the front door of the hotel.

It was relatively inexpensive as we paid $110 for a double. They were selling kings for $89. At those price points, I'd return if needing a single night while traveling through MIA.
christianj likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.