Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need certificate to upgrade to suite

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2004, 7:17 pm
Original Poster

Need certificate to upgrade to suite

I'll be staying at a Radisson in California in March and I've heard there are certificates that can upgrade your room rez to a suite. If anyone has this, could you contact me and let me know what you'd like in return? Thanks!

Jean
Old Jan 7, 2004, 8:09 am

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, Marriott Ambassador/Lifetime Titanium, Accor Silver, Club Carlson Gold, BW Diamond
I've never heard of such a certificate. I certainly never received any in my Elite membership. If you learn anymore about 'em, please post info.
Old Jan 8, 2004, 2:15 pm
Original Poster

Last year a friend was kind enough to give me two of these upgrades, but I don't know how he acquired them. If I get more info I'll be glad to share it.
Old Jan 11, 2004, 12:11 am
Original Member

Programs: AAdvantage EXP/1mm/Admirals,United Silver+Club (life),Marriott Titanium,Hilton & Accor Gold
These certificates are widely available from travel agents, especially agents from Carlson Wagonlit travel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.