Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Is there an easy way to xfer Gold Points between accounts?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2003, 5:48 pm
Original Poster

I've had the other TGI Friday's Gold Points account for quite some time, and Radisson needed "their special" Gold Points #, not my existing one at the time, so I got another one. So now I have 45,000 Gold Points in my Radisson GP account, and another account which I use at TGI Fridays.

Has anyone combined/transferred point accounts? Or just use each one separately? The airline miles transfer seems like a complete waste for the # of miles you get, 5000 points for 500 miles, come on!

Should I just get free appetizers for life at TGI Fridays?
Old Jan 11, 2004, 8:29 am

You should try the household status. Log in to Goldpoints then click on my account. You should list the link listed there. Here is a summary of it.

KT

Householding gives you the ability to combine the Gold Points from cards within your household. Members continue to use their own cards, but the points are automatically transferred to the primary cardholder's account. This means that your household can combine all the points earned and redeem them from one account. It's easy to household your Gold Points Rewards account - there are just a few rules to ensure your points are safe. Please review the rules below, then complete the household form.
If you've already created a household account and you'd like to change your account information, please complete the same form by following the links at the bottom of this page.

Gold Points Rewards Household Account
Rules and Regulations

1. Each account must be individually enrolled prior to establishing a Household Account.

2. All members must enroll in writing by completing a Household Account Application. Application forms are available by printing the form below or requesting a form by calling the Gold Points Rewards Customer Service Center at 1-800-508-9000.

3. Household Account Applications should be filled out and signed by all members of the Household Account and mailed to: Gold Points Rewards Customer Service, P.O. Box 59159, Minneapolis, MN, 55459-8270 or faxed to us at 763-212-5747.

4. All Household Account members must reside at the same principal residence unless the Household Account was established prior to 2-1-98. Only one Household Account per residence is permitted.

5. Each member of the Household Account retains their own account number, however, points earned by any member of the Household Account reside on the primary member's card.

6. All members of the Household Account, or as few as one member, as designated in the enrollment application, can redeem points from the Household Account.

7. The Primary Household Account Member must make all changes to the Household Account in writing and can do so with or without the consent of other Household Account Members.

8. If a member leaves the Household Account, the primary member, at their discretion, may transfer points to the departing member. All transfers must be in writing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.