Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Myako San Francisco going to stay Radisson?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2002, 11:22 pm
Original Poster

Myako San Francisco going to stay Radisson?

I noticed that Wyndham is taking control of the Myako hotel in Japan. Is Radisson going to remain in control of the Myako hotel in San Francisco? I love that hotel and have just about earned enough points to stay there for 2 weekend nights that I plan to redeem at some point next year. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old Dec 19, 2002, 8:41 am
Original Member

Programs: AAdvantage EXP/1mm/Admirals,United Silver+Club (life),Marriott Titanium,Hilton & Accor Gold
Which Miyako Hotel in Japan? There are many Miyako hotels in Japan, in addition to a few hotels in the United States.
Old Dec 19, 2002, 9:35 am

Rod222 Both the Radisson Miyako Tokyo and the Radisson Miyako San Francisco are currently operating as Radisson hotels.

Thanks for your interest.

Curtis
Radisson Corporate Customer Service

Old Dec 21, 2002, 1:34 am
Original Poster

The Miyako Tokyo has listed on their website that their allegiance is changing to Wyndham resorts in 2003. I was just wondering if it was only going to be that particular hotel or also the Miyako San Francisco as well. Thanks for any info.
Old Dec 25, 2002, 3:00 pm
Original Member

Programs: AAdvantage EXP/1mm/Admirals,United Silver+Club (life),Marriott Titanium,Hilton & Accor Gold
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum74/HTML/002928.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.