Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Check your Goldpoints Account!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2002, 12:46 pm
ALW

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">my last GoldPoints mileage transfer was at the end of March, not July. I was never the recipient of any "mistake" miles as is described in other threads. Everything GoldPoints posted was what was due to me.</font>
Radisson-Gold Points lied!? Say it ain't so, Joe!!

andrew
Old Jul 31, 2002, 2:28 pm

I lost 500 points on DL. I'm not aware of getting any pts I shouldn't have, so this must be a mistake on GP's end.

I can tell they are missing because my balance is 500 lower than it was and when you look at the activity screen there is a line item where 500 pts are subtracted.

Not sure what info you get in other airlines' programs.
Old Aug 2, 2002, 5:50 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Posted by MIKESILV:
How can you tell miles are missing??
</font>
You can see it on the online statement.

It looks like this:

Radisson Hotel - Minneapolis/St Paul, MN (posted on 24Jul2002) -500 (in red!)
Old Aug 2, 2002, 5:56 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Posted by cactuspete:
Upon further review of my DL account it appears that my deduction may have been done to correct a double posting of a GoldPoints transfer. </font>
Same with me. Still, it's lousy business. And Goldpoint's supervisor did give me a wrong information ...
Old Aug 7, 2002, 2:24 pm

What a confusing mess.

It looks like they double posted and then took away 300,000 miles...original miles posted in May and the "duplicate" miles posted in June.

Sometimes I wonder if it worth all the headaches to squeeze all these ff miles out of these promotions!!
Old Aug 13, 2002, 3:01 pm
Suspended

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, PC Platinum Ambassador, Marriott Silver
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by cactuspete:
From GoldPoints:

"Miles recently posted to some of the airlines that are partners of Radisson contained an error. In order to make a correction, it was necessary to remove all files transmitted on certain dates in early
July. Unfortunately this removal affected miles that did not contain this error. Radisson expects the miles to be restored within two weeks."
</font>
It has been 2 weeks. Anybody seen anything goofy going on with their account(s)?

Old Aug 13, 2002, 6:31 pm

Programs: AA 4MM EXP; Starwood Lifetime Plt
Well, I'm not complaining -- but, I think I got too many miles in AA from Goldpoints (a very small number, like 1,000). So far, they have not disappeared.
Old Aug 14, 2002, 12:41 pm

I have had 5 May transfers to NW revoked by Goldpoints.

I have only had two transfers recredited to my account. So it looks like they have screwed me out of one entire transfer.

Now, I notice that they took 4,000 Gold points, and only gave me 500 NW miles! So they did the 5/31 transfer at the new, "enhanced" 8:1 ratio (even though we had til 5/31 to use the old 4:1 rate).

This is really pissing me off, as I am trying to book an award on NW!

[This message has been edited by Duckman (edited 08-14-2002).]
Old Aug 14, 2002, 2:30 pm
Original Member

I have an extra 25,000 miles in one of my accounts...
I'm keeping a close eye on them, hopefully they won't be removed.
Old Oct 10, 2002, 8:23 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Duckman:
I have had 5 May transfers to NW revoked by Goldpoints.

I have only had two transfers recredited to my account. So it looks like they have screwed me out of one entire transfer.

[This message has been edited by Duckman (edited 08-14-2002).]
</font>
Did you ever get this resolved? I still have miles that were deducted from April and May dates they have not reinstated. Over 5,000 were removed and I also want to redeem miles for an award. Nobody is returning my calls now and I have even sent faxes. These miles were NOT duplicate miles from anything that I can see.

Old Oct 14, 2002, 4:10 pm

It took a few months, but I got my miles reinstated today! As I said before, these were NOT duplicate miles. These were Goldpoints that I earned and converted to Worldperk Miles. Glad it is resolved, but I am not thrilled with how long it took or the fact that it happened in the first place.
Old Nov 8, 2002, 9:37 am

Programs: BD / BA / AF
I am *still* trying to get Goldpoints to credit the proper points for a colleague. He received his full points, then lost them, and despite repeated telephone calls / emails / faxes we've made no progress.

As far as I'm concerned, Goldpoints are as f*cking incompetent as they've ever been.

Old Nov 8, 2002, 2:34 pm

Not to mention dishonest.
Old Nov 10, 2002, 3:42 pm
Original Member

Programs: AAdvantage EXP/1mm/Admirals,United Silver+Club (life),Marriott Titanium,Hilton & Accor Gold
This company is just too much... Such truly awful management!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.