Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Overcharged given gift certificate instead of repayment

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2016, 4:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EK Gold, LeClub Accor Plat, Club Carlson Gold, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC, HH Diamond, NCC Gold

Hi,

I recently completed a stay at a Radisson Blu property and they overcharged me, I asked for the money to be charged back and as I was going to be visiting the hotel a few days later they said they would prefer to sort the matter in person. I had no issue with this, upon arrival they gave me a gift certificate only valid at that hotel. When I asked for cash or a direct refund to my credit card they refused. Is this acceptable?
Thanks
Old Dec 30, 2016, 10:43 pm

No, absolutely not, unless you can use it entirely to cover your current stay and be left with no certificate.
Old Dec 30, 2016, 10:49 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Just insist upon refund to your credit card; that way there is a record.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.